Followers

Friday 28 March 2008

Bennett's Lane update

A meeting is being arranged at Moorfield Sports club Moorfield Rd for week commencing 31st March to discuss tactics re objecting to the appeal submitted by Velocity Health Care (a new company formed in January 2008 which has 'bought' the development from Priory (?). They are appealing against the council's refusal to provide them with a certificate of lawfulness. They need before they are able to open the unit

We'll be discussing the appropriate content for letters from residents opposing Velocity Health Care's appeal to the Planning Inspectorate so that they have maximum effect.

Although I've sent my letter already I'll be sending additional objections if appropriate following the discussion re letters at next week's meeting.

I urge everyone to attend to prepare for producing and distributing letters opposing the new company's appeal.

I'll post the date and time of the meeting as soon as I have it but you can also access the Bennetts Lane site at http://bennettslane.bravehost.com/ where you'll find all the info you need.

No comments: